Client Service Associate
Being around others who are dedicated and driven is inspiring. I love that I am able to work with a team that truly values their client relationships and consistently looks for innovative ways for success for both clients and the firm.
- Over 10 years of Client Service in the banking and financial field
- Assist with meeting and event planning for established and new clients
- Create, develop and maintain client files
- Coordinate information flow between client and brokerage firm
- Maintain and enter data into the brokerage systems including: account maintenance; processing; deposits; disbursements; Transfer of Assets; new accounts; bank wires and journals.
- Request, format, and deliver daily, weekly, monthly reports to the Financial Advisors or clients.
- Bachelors of Arts in Communication, Framingham State University
- First Aid/ CPR Certified, American Red Cross
- Relay for Life, American Cancer Society