G. Dean Goodwin, CLU, AEP®
Consultant at KLR Insurance Advisors, LLC
Delivering Exceptional Client Service ...
Exceptional client service is about going beyond what the client expects. To be successful, you must always put your clients' best interest first and I am proud to be with a firm that recognizes the importance of the "client first" philosophy.
- Over 30 years of experience providing insurance solutions to maximize wealth transfer to future generations.
- Leverages gift tax exemptions and helps clients create tax-free liquidity for GST trusts (GST), grantor trusts and irrevocable life insurance trusts (ILIT).
- Experience with insurance funding for tax advantaged alternatives to traditional supplemental executive retirement plans (SERPs) and non-qualified deferred compensation (NQDC) programs.
- Bachelors of Science, Villanova University
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), the American College
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP), the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils
- Frequent contributor to the monthly publication of the NY CPA Tax Newsletter; The Tax Stringer
- Captain in the US Air Force for over 4 years during the Vietnam war
- Air Force Commendation Ribbon with Oak Leaf Cluster for meritorious service as the Officer in Charge (OIC) of MAC Central and Forward Supply Points for SE Asia, including 4 operating locations in Vietnam.