G. Dean Goodwin, CLU, AEP®
Consultant at KLR Insurance Advisors, LLC
Exceptional client service is about going beyond what the client expects. To be successful, you must always put your clients' best interest first and I am proud to be with a firm that recognizes the importance of the "client first" philosophy.
- Over 30 years of experience providing insurance solutions to maximize wealth transfer to future generations.
- Leverages gift tax exemptions and helps clients create tax-free liquidity for GST trusts (GST), grantor trusts and irrevocable life insurance trusts (ILIT).
- Experience with insurance funding for tax advantaged alternatives to traditional supplemental executive retirement plans (SERPs) and non-qualified deferred compensation (NQDC) programs.
- Bachelors of Science in Economics - Villanova University
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU), the American College
- Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®), the National Association of Estate Planners & Councils (this designation is a graduate level, multi-disciplinary specialization in estate planning, obtained in addition to already recognized professional credentials, within the various disciplines of estate planning)
- Frequent contributor to the monthly publication of the NY CPA Tax Newsletter; The Tax Stringer
- Captain in the US Air Force for over 4 years during the Vietnam war
- Air Force Commendation Ribbon with Oak Leaf Cluster for meritorious service as the Officer in Charge (OIC) of MAC Central and Forward Supply Points for SE Asia, including 4 operating locations in Vietnam.